Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Noble Knight games comes through again!!!

I have just concluded several transactions with Noble Knight games, the first being some ASL stuff mainly and then some miscellaneous hex and counter games(block games don't do it for me), anyways when the rush shipped my shipment in 2 days to get tome before my Bday and then that item was missing some counters so they shipped those off and another full counter set "just" in case!  YOU CANT BEAT THAT WITH A BIG STICK!!!

Then as is usual when I am just looking to get a game I sometimes change my mind before the order ships to me.  They rolled with the punches with that as well!!!  Great group of people, I would love to work there, but I would be living in a game box as all my money would go back to them...  If you can't find a hard to get game,they usually will have it, if not right then, within a week or 2.  I would NOT hesitate to deal with them ever!  Ask for Rick, or Aaron both great guys!!!


1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap on this link to see if this little questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete