Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Finally got the core modules I needed and one added bonus!

I have been needing to get the following:

Croix de Guerre
Armies of Oblivian

 And

A Bridge to Far.

Well I finally got them all, I was really psyched about getting all of these.  The one caveat to A Bridge to Far is that it was missing the British Airborne counters and the "Blue" German counters.  I believe those were counter sheets 1 and 4.  Oh well some day perhaps I can get them from someone that only wanted the set for the "Black SS" counters.  So the "Collection" is looking good, although I STILL haven't played a live game since I started collecting ASL stuff around the end of last year, something of which I am more than a little disappointed about, it is what it is.  I will post something on this topic separately as it has gotten very much under my skin...at some point...

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets many famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those types of questions, ain't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete