Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, December 12, 2013

NOBLE KNIGHT GAMES in USA, one word AWESOME!!!

I have been doing some trades for them that I had mentioned prior here and just wanted to say that I can NOT say enough good things about them, but I will list a couple below.

1. Trades offered between the two have be very good.
2. on a couple of occasions I changed my mind on things add and or subtracting items as my simple mind worked, and they were most gracious and very patient.
3. Items were shipped quickly and on time.
4. I am scheduled to receive my first box from the from the first transaction of two on Saturday via FEDEX as they apparently deliver then.
5. I would NOT for one second have second thoughts about dealing with them.

SO with that said, I did want to add that they are not giving me anything or compenating me for these statements.  They are just that good!!!

E


1 comment:

  1. I second that. Noble Knight trades and service have been excellent for me for many years.

    ReplyDelete