Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

28mm Perry French Hussars command stand for 5th Hussars

Okay next up is the Perry 28mm Plastic French Hussars, I painted them up to be the 5th.  I think the colors may be to light but I used they guy that does the "Over open sights" blog as my model and his appeared to be very light as well. These have been dipped in strong tone and then anti-shine sprayed.  Now to finish the rest of the unit.  I am basing all of my 28mm Napoleonics for General D' Brigade but these can also be used for other rules like Lasalle.


3 comments:

  1. Dean, thank you very much! I still think there are too light in color for the blue, but who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paint job but you're right - the sky blue of the trumpeter or the standard pole is closer to the actual for that regiment. The title page of my blog has an officer of that regiment (Perry's figure too): http://docsartofwar.blogspot.com.au/

    Cheers,
    Doc

    ReplyDelete