Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, October 19, 2013

After seeing what happened to BEASTS OF WAR....

I decided to remove ALL of my content that pertains to my Games Workshop products, after all I wouldn't want any legal troubles from GW.  I have also sold all, I mean ALL of my 9 WHFB armies and 7 40k armies.  I am sorry to have to do this but I will also Never buy another GW product again, as have ALL of my gaming friends.  This decision had been made long before this due to constant price increases, but what the "Legal Eagle's" did in respect to BOW, we are done, ALL DONE!!! Hell the game wasn't that good anyway, any more IMHO!  Since there are PLENTY of other makers of fine makers of mini's and rules etc to make this a "Painless" prospect to accomplish... GW don't piss on your supporters, they might just turn the fan around to point back to you...


Good Bye....

3 comments:

  1. Nice one. I stopped playing GW games many many years ago, but I did occassionaly buy scenery, paints etc. But the price rises, contant revamps of the paint ranges and most recently their attitude towards 3rd parties like BOW means I now refuse to step foot inside their shops now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea I just get why they defend their IP so aggressively! Anyway just got this when I unsubbed them...

    Lyris ListManager

    1:14 PM (3 minutes ago)

    to me
    You have been unsubscribed from 'games-workshop'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Screw them. They really are ridiculous.
    Good on you for walking away.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete