Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Warlord Celts are done for the time being.

Okay so I finished these a couple of days ago with the exception of the command stands which I am still working on.  Also not pictured are my Celtic slingers and archers, again still working on them, namely basing.  So anyway without any more preamble here they are... Now on to my Dacians.  after these guys I will being doing my SAGA forces and after that I dont know.  Either Greek/Spartans, Seleucids or Carthaginians to go with my EIR or Republican Romans respectively, what do you think?  I am leaning towards Spartans and Greeks...







7 comments:

  1. !!! An amazing amount of work there!!! I´m impressed!!
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! These guys really do look good. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some mean looking war bands and chariots there! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of Gauls! Looking good. Hoplite armies might be the way to go next, but despite the shield designs it can become a bit of a chore painting so many similar figures. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very nice painting Sir!! Bring on the Dacians!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! yes onto the Dacians. After that I will try to acquire Some Greek/Spartan Forces probably the immortal Games/Warlord Games plastics.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete