Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Sunday, January 29, 2012

10mm OG and mixed Napoleonic Russians that I have that need to find a new home

Okay I got a big bunch of 10mm Napoleonic Russians some painted  some not that I got from my Friend Kent at 15mm Paint Shack about 2 years ago.  Anyway I have come to the conclusion that I am just not going to get around to painting them and using them.  I already have 28mm and 15mm Napoleonics and just think a 3rd scale is rather pointless at least for me.  Anyway If you are interested in a trade of some sorts get in touch with me and we can work something out.  I can get pictures taken for you to see what I have...

Things that I am looking for:

28mm Seleucids any maker pretty much
28mm Greek and Spartan Army
28mm Crusades stuff both Arab and European armies
28mm British Napoleonic Cavalry, Infantry, Leadership types
28mm French Napoleonic anything
15mm AB Napoleonic anything but generally use French, British and both of their minor allies
28mm Vikings, Normans and Anglo-Saxon along with SAGA rules

Ok I think that is about it, so if you are needing a lot of 10mm Napoleonic Russians let me know you are interested and what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment