Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, November 12, 2011

28mm Perry 7th Hussars Done!

Okay so I just finished these guys up, I am fairly happy with how they turned out, I wanted to thank everyone that gave me advise on these it is much appreciated.  Anyway no long preamble  I give you the French 7th Hussars!  I do not know what I will be doing next, but I did just find a bunch of British AB 18mm Nappies in my collection that I had gotten when I was on my "break", so maybe those...







8 comments:

  1. Excellent horses, vivid colors on the Dolman and Pelise, great execution. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Razor!!! and great basing to top them off, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Really like these guys, they look awesome and the basing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes very nice indeed! Great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. They were very fun to paint, I mean fun and the built easily as well. Believe it or not I am not a big fan of plastic historical's, I like the weight of metal, but I would say like 90% of my 28mm Nappies are plastic as they are way cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow they look amazing i have two boxes to paint up in the next few weeks myself oh the joy.
    you can never have enough romans, the madness the pure joy of boxes turning up in the mail with small pastic fiures inside. i look forward to seeing them finished

    ReplyDelete