Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Sunday, October 23, 2011

15mm AB French Dragoons the 25th

Well this is my first post back since my rather long break, These guys are like 99% finished with only some touch ups needed, but I figured I would post them as I said I would like last week.  ;)  I did these as I am finishing a commission for a friend of mine in SoCal, he has a real thing for "Old School" Jack Scrubby ACW 30mm Figures.  When I say "Old School" I mean it!  These Scrubby's I am just finishing, I think the molds were originally done in the late 50's or early 60's.  Anyway back to the topic at hand, I wanted to finish up these AB French Dragoons I had as it was the last French Cav unit I had left to paint from my last order to them. I figured I would paint them as the 25th as I did not have any Orange in any of my other French Dragoon units.  This brings my total French Dragoon units to 4, so now I can use them with Lasalle for a Dragoon Brigade.  So without any further ado...
Sorry if the pictures are crap, I am just not a good macro photog...:)  After I finish up the Scrubby commission I will post up some AB French Legere that I got with the same order as the dragoons...

Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Razor1, Good to see you doing 15mm AB's.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back in the blogashpere!! Great looking unit, AB;s I such nice figures, the green and orange look perfect, nice one Razor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments and it is good to be back...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete