Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Sunday, June 19, 2011

WIP 28mm Perry Dragoons

Well I finally went back to my 28mm stuff and started painting them again.  Here is the first unit that I have painted, well partial unit as they are based for GdB so I need 24 or there about for a unit, so here is the first 12.  I am painting them up as the 7th Dragoons as the flag was included in the box.  I am trying to model my army for 1811-1813 or there about's.  I know they changed standards for uniforms all the time for different unit types, so I will try to make them correct for what I can get around here. I still need to flock the bases and do some more touch ups, so anyway I thought I would post them for critique.  Please respond with any changes that I should do as my research materials are slight to say the least. Cheers and thanks in advance...








4 comments:

  1. Great looking unit, looking forward to the next...No expert on the uniforms so can't help you on that.

    ReplyDelete