Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, May 30, 2011

Problems trying to leave comments on other blogs

I am now having problems trying to leave comments on other blogs using firefox 4.0.1. Everyone else's comments are there but the box for you to leave your comment is not there.  I tried to leave a comment to Ken on his brilliant French Dragoons he just finished and couldn't, his blog is at:

http://napoleonicadventures.blogspot.com/

I do not know if anyone else is having this issue but I sure am. Also the new posts at the top right of the blogger screen on my blog is gone so I could not leave a new post via that but had to do it by logging into blogger directly, if that makes any sense...  It is hard to describe.  So if any of you are having these issues I would like to know...ummm some how as you probably will be having the first issue I described...

Cheers.

7 comments:

  1. Same here and its really getting on my nerves!!!!!! I usually use Google Chrome to surf the net, but I can't even log into my blog, let alone leave a comment. I've gone back to the very slow Internet Explorer......at least that works. Give that a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using FF4 here with no problems. 'Though Ken's blog seems to have disappeared. I left a comment last night OK though.

    Looks like blogger is messed up again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I tried to log into my googlemail I had to send them some infor to revalidate my account. they reckoned there was some unsual activity on my account....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been trying to update FF4 and all I get is it trying to connect for updating which it never does. I'm getting tired of the popup window asking me to update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been having the same sorts of problems. Seems ok tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it looks like it is working again, at least for me anyways. Ken what that account stuff I do not believe google will ask that. I got hacked about 2yrs ago by some chinese that I traced back to there as they were doing it, and even with me being an IT type it took me 9hrs to get ahead of them and stop them from hacking my accounts. NOT FUN!!! You would think that they would have better crap to do than that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ken I mean Watch not what that account stuff...

    ReplyDelete