Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Glory 28mm ECW Demi-Cannon

Just finished this gun and crew as well as finished the basing and anti-shine last night.  I used the Army-Painter Dark Tone then high-lighted everything after that and did any detail work that was needed before moving on to the base.  I have painted this for my Royalist army but it could be used for Parliamentarian's as well, given the nature of the ECW.  I wanted to thank Saxon Dog yet again for his blog and the help I got from it.  Anyway here is the gun and crew...enjoy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. The gun came out really well.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from what I had read most of the Culverin, demi-culverin's, cannon's and demi-cannon's were cast during the Henry VIII reign so I figured more of a medieval type coloring would be more appropriate. You anyone knows otherwise please let me know...

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete