Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Commision 15mm Mini Figs Late Prussian army

I just got a commission from the FLGS owner here in town that happens to be one of my best friends.  Anyway the first batch I will be doing up is 3 Prussian Infantry Units and 1 Landwehr unit.  These are to be based as Lasalle units.  These from the my closest guess would be mini-fig figures.  After these are done I have some Old Glory and Essex Cavalry that he may want from my stock to be painted up. I discovered that the cavalry that he had gotten were mostly French and or  Early Jena Prussian Hussars etc. So he will need more cav.  Also I pointed him in the direction of AB's website for Artillery and showed him what he should get, that being 2 Horse battery's, 2 Foot battery's and 1 Heavy battery.  Also I have a bag of AB Prussian generals that I had doubles of that he may want for me to paint up for him.  So here are the pics of the figs cleaned up and re-primed black, they were mounted as they are but will be rebased after painting.  Cheers Gary check back here regularly for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment