Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Friday, July 9, 2010

15mm AB Jena Prussian 2nd Cuirassiers work in progress

Well I have been busy in between surfing the net looking for employment and driving around looking, I have been working on these.  They are part of the Prussians I got in trade from Galpy.  These guys are painted up to be the 2nd Cuirassiers.  I like the looks of this unit and I believe the only Cuirassiers regiment to have a yellow and red tunic.  I am not too happy with them at the moment, I don't know if it me or my brushes or a combination there of but I just don't think they look all that good.  What do you guys think?  Please I need some advise on finishing these guys up...  Anyway here they are.

1 comment:

  1. they are looking pretty good all i do is layerall my yellows start with bubonic brown then whatever yellow finish then hlf that yellow half white highlight i mean if they are your figures its worth the time how about two layers on the horse start with a dark drown then paint the brown you have used leaving just small amounts of the lower layer. but really they look great

    ReplyDelete