Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, June 19, 2010

15mm AB French 15th Dragoons update #2

Ok so here are the AB 15mm/18mm French Dragoons.  I ended up going with the 15th for them as I wanted some color other than red, white and blue on my side of the table.  They have Green and Pink colorings which you can find a complete list of French Dragoon colors at this website.

http://www.napoleonguide.com/cavalry_frcoldra.htm

So here they are, I still have to paint on buttons but they are mounted on there bases now.  So here they are, again please comment if you have constructive criticism, I can use all the help I can get.  In my next post I will post the Essex Dragoons that I had laying around, and I have to say that they are like melted hunks of metal when compared with the AB's.  The one BIG criticism I have for the AB Lasalle units packs is that the flippin' Eagle bearer does not COME WITH THE UNIT!  What was the Eagle optional? LOL  So now I have to spend $2.00 for an eagle bearer and horse and that will give me one extra Dragoon as the units of French Dragoons in Lasalle are 12 to a unit and I will have 13!  Anyway enough O' that...

2 comments:

  1. They look great all i wouuld do is a 50/50 mix of white and the green and the same with the pink for a final highlight you don't need much at allone touch on either side of the vest and with the green a coulpe of touches on each arm and one on the back would take about 20 mins tops and man it would make these babies pop, but even if you didn't still very nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will give that a go. Yoy say a 50/50 mix huh? That'll work. Thanks mate!

    Cheers... :)

    ReplyDelete