Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Change of scenery so to speak

Well I have not posted anything for several months as I have been desperately trying to find work after being laid off last year in May 2009. Well that search is rather like wading up an avalanche trying to get to the top of the mountain! There simply is very little work out here in California and what little there is out here, there are probably 100 applicants or more for each position. Anyway I have traded off a lot of my Warhammer 40k, Warhammer fantasy battle and Flames of War armies and getting both 15mm and 25/28mm American Civil War miniatures, Ancients in the form of Foundry 28mm Principate Romans(100A.D.), some 15mm Seleucids and lastly Napoleonics in both 15mm and 28mm. I am hoping to finish a trade this weekend of my Lizardman army(WHFB) and other bits and bobs for a huge unpainted collection of over 4000 pieces of Essex 15mm Nappies, French and Brits along with British Allies. I also have gotten into Seekreig III after not playing that since the Mid 80's. I got into this by accident as I got some 1/2400th scale ships in a trade with a guy in Tennessee. I traded my FOW Russians for some wonderfully painted Foundry/Old Glory 25/28mm ACW figures and the ships came with this trade. Anyway I will have more to post as I go along...

Cheers for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment