Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, April 15, 2010

28mm FOG Foundry Principate Roman Army



I got this in a trade for some of my FOW Desert Brits I had. After I got them, I then discovered much to my surprise, that they were foundry mini's! Yes I am pretty happy about it, so at some point this year if I can not find work I will be painting these up. Also got 2 boxes of Warlord Games Roman Auxiliaries as I did not get any in the trade. I do not know why whoever bought these had a things for small bolt throwers, as I got 14 of them in the trade! For FOG armies I can only use a total of 3 BG's with 2 bases per group, so that is 6 that I will be using. Anyone need some bolt thowers LOL???

1 comment:

  1. Nice score. I can't quite tell from the picture; are they in mail or segmented armor?

    ReplyDelete