Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Friday, April 23, 2010

15mm Essex 42nd Highlanders-finished

I just finished my first British unit, the 42nd Highlanders.  As has already been stated they are Essex figures and while they suffer from the leg shortness problems of some other Essex figures they have very nice detail and are nice to paint.  I still have to finish the bases up but they are mounted on 3/4"x1" metal bases with magnets glued to the bottom so that when transporting them you have them on a metal tray or sheet and they will not slide around.  I still have the 79th highlanders to go but I think I will do some British line regiments before going on to another highland regiment.  Sorry the pics are not better, but I have camera issues... :)

1 comment:

  1. Impressive. I'm trying my luck with 28mm Highlanders and they don't look as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete