Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, April 24, 2010

15mm Essex 28th British Line Infantry Regiment

Well, I will apologize upfront for the picture quality, but the macro function on my camera is shit!  Anyway I just finished up painting this unit up, and since some of the people around here, play Lasalle and some play Foundry Napoleon with modified range and move distances and some play AOE.  I decided to make all the rest of my units 8 bases worth, that way I can use 8 for Lasalle and 6 for Napoleon and whatever for the rest.  Also this is the first time I did the "black line" method of painting, leaving some black undercoat between colors. I still need to flock them up but I am waiting for the glue to dry under the mini's as I have ruined more than one brush getting super glue on it.  I really like the results but painting a whole army up like this will take forever!!!  Oh well nothing nice comes easy...

2 comments:

  1. very nice,
    A great Naps trade you got there. It's excellent when we get a wee (or big) Bruce's Bonus to add to our lead pile!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it does not happen for me much, but this was a most excellent deal!!!

    ReplyDelete